We live in a culture caught in the illusion of time, rushing towards an unsustainable future. And yet the mystic knows that only the moment is real, only in the moment can we have a direct experience of life, or Truth. Only in the moment can there be real change, can anything new be born.
We no longer have a time that nourishes us. We no longer have a time that connects us to the things that grow or to the stars that move. We have imprisoned our consciousness and it is very constricted image of time which we fill up our days and we don’t know how to speak to time … we don’t know how to make time move there is a way you can make time become flexible. There is always enough time something I learned a long ago
You can make time move you can expand time if you want to those of you who go into deep meditation know that you can have 5 minute and you go into deep meditation you can do into deep inner silence and time will there expand and you will have many many experiences in 5 minutes sometimes you need 5 hours. Time flows! Time is not static, time can change
and once you take your consciousness into this bigger dimension of time you become aware that something at this moment in time is happening and that is what I want to try and take you into
And I would just like at this moment to add a little line of Rumi, I am sufi so … what Rumi says Step out of the circle of time and into the circle of love. Within the heart there is a very different rhythm of time than we what we have in our mind and those of you who practice any meditation in which you take the mind into the heart and there are many different forms of meditation practice which do this you will find that the heart has a very different rhythm and a very different beat and in fact there is a practice where you align the beat of your heart in meditation to the rhythm of the stars so you’re in tune with that time within the heart which is no time which is the door way between the worlds
So once you take your consciousness out of this limited prison of time into this deeper cyclical time then one is aware that something very strange is happening at this moment in time. it is …every moment of time is of course unique , no moment of time is the same in fact there is a spiritual teaching that every moment in time the world is created anew and every moment in time the world dissolves we just don’t have a quick enough consciousness to grasp it. We are caught in the illusion of continuity but that every moment is anew and that is one of the reason that real spiritual practice one practices attentiveness awareness so you can catch the moment so that you can be present so that you can actually for maybe a moment in your life become aware.
- Oneness and Consciousness from Llewellyn Vaughan-Lee’s Love is a Fire (mycaravanofdreams.com)
- Some thoughts on Zikr from ” is a Fire… by Llewellyn Vaughan-Lee (mycaravanofdreams.com)
- Spiritual Discrimination from Love is a Fire by Llewellyn Vaughan-Lee (mycaravanofdreams.com)
- The Golden Eternity and a comment from Llewellyn Vaughan Lee’s Fragments of a Love Story (mycaravanofdreams.com)
- Sufism and Dream – A post from the Technology of the Heart and en from Love is a Fire by Llewellyn Vaughan Lee (mycaravanofdreams.com)
- Humanity Must Grow Up (mycaravanofdreams.com)
- Confronting our darkness from Love is a Fire – The Sufis Mystical Journey Home by Llewellyn Vaughan-Lee (mycaravanofdreams.com)
- RESPONSIBILITY by Llewellyn Vaughan-Lee (mycaravanofdreams.com)
- Intuitive Opening (nicoleciccarelli.com)
- Wes Annac – Integrating The Higher Realms By Shedding Dense Living Patterns – 17 December 2011 (lucas2012infos.wordpress.com)