How deep the stillness when I call the Name. Going inward frees me from myself and I am home again. Into that realm that is truly me and has been me since the souls were created. Ancient and deep travels this current through my soul; it is the place where I join with my Father/Mother, and we dance again together.
Long have I been in this realm; although it seems that I arrived just last week. All these opposites reconcile and are washed away in the ocean of my soul; for deep within, my soul dances with the Infinite. All I need do is go inward and recognize myself; that part which has always been, and has always been with the Father/Mother. Then I am still and at peace with myself and God.
In this realm, how I grow tired of all the spiritual exploring and words. Words are but the vehicle to travel to myself. Now that I know who I am: I am free from words using them only as a pathway to go inward; or to remind my fellow travelers of their eternal home within themselves and their own soul.
If I could actually share with you and describe the beauty of this stillness that waits within, you would call me a madman or a liar. Fortunately, so you will call me neither I can only spin words, reminding you of your own inner song.
Learn to go inward. Learn to recognize yourself amidst yourself. O spiritual traveler, this is the only way to remain sane and know who you are; becoming One with the Infinite.
So you say I speak in riddles that have no meaning? Go deeper. Know who you are!
And truly be in the present,
One with God,
Is to transcend time and space.
I cannot tell you of my experience. Nor can I share with you the joy of the unseen world. However what I can give you is the Name of God. The Name is a treasure that will make you rich beyond your wildest dreams.
No one’s life is easy;
To each is a struggle.
Only the perfected ones
Are able to look at pain and laugh.
To them, joy and sorrow fade
In Realization of the Beloved.
- Why Must Each Soul Taste Death ? by Dr. Stewart Bitkoff (mycaravanofdreams.com)
- A Walk in the Park by Dr. Stewart Bitkoff (mycaravanofdreams.com)
- The Judgement of Julie by Dr. Stewart Bitkoff (mycaravanofdreams.com)
- Spiritual Learning & Social Change by Dr Stewart Bitkoff (mycaravanofdreams.com)
- Tears Along The Way By Dr. Stewart Bitkoff (mycaravanofdreams.com)
- The Great Awakening by Dr. Stewart Bitkoff (mycaravanofdreams.com)
- Story: The Golden Caress by Dr. Bitkoff (mycaravanofdreams.com)
- Heart As Mirror Exercise by Dr. Stewart Bitkoff (mycaravanofdreams.com)
- Going & Doing by Dr. Stewart Bitkoff (mycaravanofdreams.com)