Yeah this is very interesting for me very very beautiful because about 25 years ago now I was taken into the unconscious and was shown the shift in the archetypal world and there used to be the seven major archetypes and I was shown that they were re-constellating and they were to coming together and in a different way and out of their coming together evoked this 8th archetype which is always the symbol of the two worlds coming together, the 8.
It was imaged as a child with stars in its eyes, but it was imaged as a space rather than a form, or a quality of being rather than a structure and what was essential was that it was born not from the past but born from the present. So it wasn’t like something born out of this civilisation or this era, it was born from the Divine moment born from the now and it had the quality of joy a child has that has just come into the world and seed the magic and the life quality.
And it was very very beautiful and full of optimism and then in fact when I started to give these teachings about Oneness in the year 2000 it had that same quality of joy of magic of tremendous possibility of things that can happen that havent been able to happen before and I saw how we’d limited our consciousness. The new archetype is a possibility that is free of many of the restrictions of the past and it also has a magic that enables things to happen in a way that they have never happened before. It is alive in a completely new way and is born not from the past but from the moment that is outside of time yet fully present, which is the Divine moment.
It’s like we have forgotten that things can happen. We have a culture that is very much based upon effort. We live in this Newtonian consciousness, it’s like you have to make an effort to do anything and this is a life force or energy that enables things to happen. It is like in its foundation we have forgotten that life is alive and we think we have to do everything. One of the things I was shown over the time is you know that life is not a problem to be solved. We have this conditioning that there’s problem and we have to solve it and it is much much more magical than we have allowed it to be for a long time, that our rational consciousness has actually imprisoned life.
So it has stopped being magical. When I was working with the archetypes, one of the things they showed me is because we have forgotten about them, they have receded back into the unconscious. And they are of course very, very magical and very powerful forces. We have kind of constricted them.
For example while I was taught about time and how we have constricted time so people now don’t have enough time, and they have schedule in which they put their events. Time is not supposed to be about that. Time is about the rhythm of our lives being in harmony with the rhythm of the tides, and the season, and the stars and and about interrelationship between above and below it is about rhythm and harmony and that’s just one example of how our consciousness has taken this archetype which some people called Saturn which is Time and have constricted it. It has responded. There is a certain truth in Lewis Carroll and the Mad hatter‘s Tea Party because you it is always 4 o’ clock and he never has time to wash the dishes. The reason it is always 4 o’clock was because the Mad Hatter has said he was going to kill time. An we have actually constricted time , we have constricted this God, this archetype and it has responded by constricted us.
Yet you know for example… if you learn to work with time, time can change time can be actually be quiet fluid time can expand time can contract, one can go outside of time, one can go inside of time , it isn’t the way we think it is at all now. There were many aspects of that of like of how a completely new quality of consciousness can be given to us.
I suppose one of the advantages of the doing mystical practice is you do go through inner transitions where you can awaken different qualities of consciousness where you can work differently and can affect your life. So your life comes to you or interacts with you in a very, very different way that you wouldn’t have believed possible. So it is not so unbelievable that there can be a completely different way to live.
- The Difference between Spiritual life and Mystical Life, Some words by Llewellyn Vaughan Lee (mycaravanofdreams.com)
- When the Light of an Era goes Out (2) – How to Live in Darkness by Llewellyn Vaughan-Lee (mycaravanofdreams.com)
- When the Light of an Era goes Out (1) – An article by Llewellyn Vaughan – Lee (mycaravanofdreams.com)
- Confronting our darkness from Love is a Fire – The Sufis Mystical Journey Home by Llewellyn Vaughan-Lee (mycaravanofdreams.com)
- New Comments on My Responce to the Recent Writings of Llewellyn Vaughan-Lee (1) (mycaravanofdreams.com)
- My Responce to the Recent Writings of Llewellyn Vaughan-Lee (4) – Summing Up. (mycaravanofdreams.com)
- RESPONSIBILITY by Llewellyn Vaughan-Lee (mycaravanofdreams.com)
- THE INTERCONNECTIVITY OF CONSCIOUSNESS: Response by Llewellyn Vaughan-Lee to the article by Kingsley Dennis (mycaravanofdreams.com)
- Some thoughts on Zikr from ” is a Fire… by Llewellyn Vaughan-Lee (mycaravanofdreams.com)
- My Responce to the Recent Writings of Llewellyn Vaughan-Lee (3) – Some thoughts on Myths (mycaravanofdreams.com)