I had many people view my Blog thos week, and I thank all of your I have learned a lot from you and I feel I am more intouch with the rest of humanity if that makes sense. But incase it doesnt let me explain. I alsways flet that if you cannnot related to your fellow man in his up and downs or offer a bit of understand to someone who is on some hard time then you are a waste of space. Thats just my view and the way I roll:-) So I always seek out new friends and acquaintances, new stories, and hear back from you and knowing that I have been heard has enriched me I feel so thanks all of you from the bottom of my heart.
I would especially lIke to thank:
- Alexandar at http://amzuri.wordpress.com/ I didnt know much if anythign about Bahá’u’lláh , the Bahai’i faith and it has been wonderful to learn somethign ne and interesting and connected with spirituality thank you
- Saadiq the writer of the http://mysticsaint.blogspot.com/ for my first comment and always providing me food for themind and soul.
- Erin at http://www.erin-go-run.com/ for being a dedicated runner and inspiring me to stop eating like a pig when I get home and get back to the gym lol
- Katinka at http://www.allconsidering.com/ - i really appreciated the sincerity and genuine tone of your blog and your comments.
- To Paulo Coelho for having a bad ass and offering a book on it for free…. http://paulocoelhoblog.com/